Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

My Own Blog

Written by Syofian Hadi

-->
Finally, I have my own Blog, guys!
I confess that this is my 1st-made Blog. I hafta try not to be shy that I’m too late,
but I think ‘late is still better than doing nothing at all’ (hehehe… self defence).
Actually, I’ve had a dream to make my own Blog since about two years ago,
but I don’t know why I didn’t make it.
Time, writing, and others might not be my reasons,
So, yeah.. I really don’t know why and what!
But it doesn’t mean that I’m not a creative and motivated person (hahaha..again, self defence).
Oough, STOP! Don’t discuss anymore why I didn’t make it,
the most important now is I MAKE IT!!
Horrrayy,..!!!! Hwahaahaaahaha…
First, Alhamdulillah.
Then, I wanna say my great thanks to Bu’ Kun Herrini
(type your name, click, how existent are you?),
Mr. Rahwana (sorry, I have a cold, I can’t pronounce ‘D’, hehehe)
I mean to Mr. Delta Rahwanda whom I get inspiration and motivation from him
to be a creative and motivated person.
(Sir, I’ve exposed your name, so pliz guide me then, hahaaha..),
and the last thanks to afatih.wordpress.com for your free tutorial.
Now, I wanna write everything to keep my existence.(ups, I mean, to improve my skill, knowledge, personality and creativity heheehe...)

1 komentar:

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentar Anda. Tolong tinggalkan alamat e-mail, blog atau website Anda.