Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Ied Fitr, Dad!



You’ve been there for exactly three months now. It still hurts to remember when you left. Ied Fitr comes. It’s so strange to me. I can’t greet you, hold and kiss your hands, ask your forgiveness and prayer for me. In my deep longing for everything about you, I can only cry and pray, I beg Allah to give you the most beautiful place, forgive your sins and accept your good deeds. I wish Allah gather us all in Jannah.
Pa, you know that I’m so grateful for being blessed with the best father Allah’s given to me, don’t you? :’)
Allahummafirlahu warhamhu wa'afihi wa'fu'anhu..
I love and miss you so bad, pa. Happy Ied Fitr.

1 Syawal 1435 H / 28 July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentar Anda. Tolong tinggalkan alamat e-mail, blog atau website Anda.